Best Selling Author Sherry Gammon Stopped Here. I'm So Excited!

It's a huge blog tour for best-selling author Sherry Gammon and her new book, Unbelievable, and I'm a part of it! Check out all the cool stuff she's put together for the release of her book. You'll find my comments at the end of the post. Enjoy!






Deliah Lopez Dreser’s in town to take care of family business. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but there’s more to Lilah than meets the eye. Cole’s in danger of losing his heart when this firestorm throws sparks his way. However, is she simply playing him for the fool in order to exact revenge for her brother’s murders?  
Maggie and Seth’s reaction when the truth is revealed pushes friendship to the limit. And this time around it won’t be a Dreser causing an uproar in Port Fare. It will be Cole's good friend Booker. But does Booker have it all wrong?  Usually not!



Full cover


Book Trailer

Author Bio


Unlovable was Sherry's debut novel and quickly rose to many top seller lists on Amazon. She is pleased to announce that Unlovable is currently being made into a movie. She has added three more novels to her body of work. Souls in Peril, the poignant story of Max Sanchez who is on a journey to help the struggling JD Miller survive high school, and Pete & Tink, a fun, light-hearted novella of a manga-loving geek and and five-and-a-half inch fairy. And UNBELIEVABLE, Book 2 in the Port Fare Series
Sherry and her husband, along with their children and a couple of crazy dogs, call Upstate New York home. It is where she spends her nights writing instead of sleeping {:


I have been insanely busy writing my new book lately (For more info, click on writing new book tab on top right:) and I have not had the chance to read Unbelievable just yet, but it is definitely on my Goodreads list. However, I have done some research and Unlovable (Sherry's first book in the Port Fare series~Unbelievable is the second) is wildly popular, gets fabulous reviews by a ton of readers, and it has been optioned for a movie. Umm, hello? This is every writer's fantasy. Just sayin'. With that in mind, I'm also impressed that it is a "sweet YA romance," as opposed to the sexually overt stuff we've seen lately and that it is "paranormal-less," as one reviewer wrote. I know I'll be in the minority for saying this, but I'm tired of the vampires and werewolves and other assorted creatures of the night. We writers need to start thinking outside of the box and create new, different, and more interesting characters. Many readers said how much they loved the characters in Unbelievable and how surprisingly emotional it was. This is the kind of depth that I really like in a book, so I'm totally psyched to read it. I will definitely write a solid review when I'm finished. What I would love more than anything is if this wonderful author would allow me to interview her for my blog? What do you say, Sherry? You're so successful at writing a great story and indie publishing, and I have so many questions. I know writers at every level in this game would appreciate learning from your experiences. Also, if any of you choose to comment on this post, I will put your names in a hat, mix them up, and have my son draw one name out fair-and-square. Yeah, I know, so scientific. I will give a copy of my debut novel Agency to the winner. Go find Sherry's books and read them! Seriously, you can't lose. Enjoy these books friends, and thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No More Halloweens to Go!

I Thought It Had Been a Month . . . Um, It's Been Two

Cover Reveal