Best Photo Bomb Ever!

Yep, that's me, smushing my nose into my sister's cheek. Best photo bomb ever. And pretty unexpected, as you can see from the look on the lovely Juli Caldwell's face. (Besides being a great sister, she's a pretty fantastic writer, too, author of Psyched which is getting 5 star reviews lately. You should check it out.)



I just wanted to post something festive for the holiday season and wish you all the best and brightest for the weeks to come. I'll be highlighting two more authors this month and give you a big time update on my work-in-progress, so stay tuned.

As always, thanks for dropping by. The hits for my blog are getting higher and higher, so someone is checking in on me. I appreciate it very much.

Comments

  1. Oh, lookie. I'm so pretty and stuff.

    Or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pretty. Love the surprise on your face. That's what makes the picture:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No More Halloweens to Go!

I Thought It Had Been a Month . . . Um, It's Been Two

Cover Reveal