I Can Always Imagine I'm There

Been writing about these two places and it's staving off cabin fever (10 weeks housebound and counting due to illnesses and hip replacement, but things are looking up:) Funny how your brain works when it's busy;) My male MC, Nicholas, decides he's going to take Meg (who's now queen and with whom he's allied) to a special place (gorgeous waterfall with a hot spring--yeah, yeah--romantic) to make a special promise. She's broken-hearted, but I'll keep that part a secret. They have to travel from the castle, across hilly grasslands and into the forest in the springtime. I would dearly love for them to encounter a bluebell forest like this. Isn't that color to die for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Thought It Had Been a Month . . . Um, It's Been Two

I Should Be Running on the Beach--I Really Should!

Almost Hit the Mark