BIG YEAR!

I found a new pic for my header and I love it! 

There's something romantic about winter when snow is falling softly.

(And when it's not being a blizzard or freezing rain or ice cold wind--tee hee--okay, okay, there are plenty of things not to love about winter. My sister, who wants to move back to Florida, will finally tell me she's won the argument simply because I admitted it;) 

This pretty new picture reminds me of my book and my princess and how important it is for me to be brave and start looking for agents. It's made the rounds through critique partners and beta readers and I think we are finally close. That's one of the BIG things I've got going, so wish me luck!

I’ve got a big year ahead and it kind of scares me. The last two have really thrown me for a loop and I know I have not completely recovered from the surgeries, don’t know if I have will have the stamina to tackle what’s coming head on. I recently read the parable of The Owl Express. In a raging snowstorm, the engineer of the train tells a concerned passenger that the engine’s light covers a hundred yards ahead. He can see that the track is clear of snow and safe and knowing that allows him to move ahead peacefully. Got it. Message received. Here’s to living the New Year one day at a time, and enjoying the journey, whatever your dreams, wishes, and goals may be. Go get ‘em!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Halloweens to Go!

I Thought It Had Been a Month . . . Um, It's Been Two

Cover Reveal