Almost Hit the Mark

Psst! I'm here to interrupt your holiday festivities to let you know that I had a very productive November! Didn't get the 50K, was shooting for half that and got very close. So, I'm half a winner, I guess. I also had a birthday, an anniversary, Thanksgiving and a bunch of other commitments that I knew would steal time away from my writing, so I'm feeling pretty good about this accomplishment. I really do think I can finish this book in January. I mean, really, what happens in January? Except for skiing, of course!

So, after the family Christmas party that I'm in charge of tomorrow night, I'm going to write about my experience doing NaNoWriMo. It has been an adventure, to say the least.

Happy Holidays! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Be Running on the Beach--I Really Should!

NaNoWriMo in November? Why???