A Spring Riot


Yes, I think we could definitely call this a Spring Riot.

I'm finding it a little hard to focus on writing when the weather is perfect and I have this look at. Anyone else? 

The other problem I have is that my yard has deteriorated in many ways over the last couple of years. All but two of my Japanese Maples have either died or been so badly damaged by wind and other harsh weather we've had in NoUtah lately. Thank goodness for all the snow last winter and spring rains. That definitely has healing qualities on the land. I have a new garden in my yard that is strictly full sun. I've never had that before, so I'm kinda chomping at the bit to start planting. It will include a new swing and a couple of smallish, spring-blooming trees and lovely perennials. I'd like it to bloom all summer.

But I've decided I can't let all of my gardening tasks take over my life. My book is SO CLOSE to being finished and ready to publish. I can almost taste it. It's here! So bear with me as I post spring and summer flower pics. I can't imagine life without flowers. Can you? I also can't imagine life without books and I'm excited to release my baby to the world. This year for sure, maybe even this summer if I stop smelling the roses;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Be Running on the Beach--I Really Should!

Busy, Busy!!!

Almost Hit the Mark